NBNI 2017 Call for Paper and Registration
Call for papers
Public contributions of papers are invited for poster presentations. Topics include computational neuroscience, neuroscience in general, neural network, data analysis method and neuroinformatics.
Abstract submission is needed for paper registration. English is used either in abstract or in presentations.
Abstracts of the presentations are to be open in-public at INCF Japan Node Portal.
Abstract submission is open from Oct. 3 to
Oct. 27 Nov.13 (Deadline Extended)
How to submit the abstract for invited talks and pubic contributions
- All abstract must be submitted by be the first and presenting author.
- Abstract text should consist of 1000 - 2000 characters including blanks.
- One figure can be attached to the abstract in jpg or png format. The figure size in the published page shall be 350 (w) x 350 (h) pixels. An image file a little larger than the figure size is recommended.
- Please start the online abstract submission by clicking the green button "Abstract Submission" at the top of this page.
- User registration of the online abstract submission system requires an email address for the user name. Click "Login"->"Create a new account" on the right top on the Abstract System for a registration.
- When the abstract submitter describes co-authors, their email addresses are required as well. Co-authors can share and view the submitted abstract at the online submission system, if their user names given by email addresses coincide with those described in the co-author list.
- In case of public contributions, please select"Poster presentation" in the presentation type
- In case of invited presentation, please select "Invited" in the presentation type.
- When the abstract input is ready confirming "Validation : OK" on the left top, please click the button "Save" then "Submit".
- If the submitter needs to edit the abstract later-on, please login the online registration system and open the abstract page. The submitter may start to edit by clicking the button "Unlock" at the top of your abstract page. When the button "Submit" is clicked, the abstract shall be updated. The abstract edition is available until the deadline of abstract submission.
All participants in the workshop including those who have submitted abstracts are requested to register from the registration menu.
Participation registration is open until Nov.17, while invited speakers are requested to register until
Oct. 27 Nov.13. Closed