The International Neuroinformatics Coordinating Facility (INCF) is committed to supporting training in neuroinformatics. INCF now invites applications to run short courses lasting between two and seven days on any aspects of neuroinformatics at a level suitable for PhD students and beyond.
The courses should be held in English and open to any researcher interested in neuroinformatics. International participation of faculty and students should be encouraged. The INCF offers financial support to successful proposals, which could cover “hands on training” experiences, venue, travel and accommodation costs for a small number of speakers and participants. Financial support from other sources is encouraged. One condition of funding is that the course material be made available publicly, through INCF. Courses to be funded in this Call are envisaged to take place in 2015. Our aim is to support the development of new courses or the re‐design of existing courses to incorporate/extend neuroinformatics coverage. Funding is available for one year only.
The closing date for Letters of Intent is 7th March 2014. Letters should be sent in PDF format per email to email@example.com. The authors of the most promising Letters of Intent will be invited by end of March 2014 to submit a full proposal, with a deadline of 30th June 2014.
- INCF日本ノード事務局終了のお知らせ (2019-03-01 11:04:26)
- 日本ノードPFレポート2018.7版発行のお知らせ (2018-07-24 13:47:30)
- 電子冊子Advances in Neuroinformatics V を発行しました (2018-05-02 14:31:24)
- Update of J-Node Secretariat (2018-04-02 09:41:47)
- INCFの活動に関する最新のお知らせ (2018-02-09 18:10:22)
- NIJC運営会議・PF運用会議・システム担当者連絡会の合同開催 (2017-08-16 17:22:43)
- INCFへのカナダの参加が決定 (2017-02-22 10:57:36)
- INCF seed fundingへの我妻 広明氏（DB-PF）の申請が採択されました (2017-02-15 17:14:11)
- 電子冊子Advances in Neuroinformatics IV を発行しました (2017-02-08 10:59:53)
- 謹賀新年 (2017-01-04 09:33:24)