13th Japan-China-Korea Joint Workshop on Neurobiology and Neuroinformatics, NBNI2013, was held on Nov. 18-19, 2013 at Beijing Normal University, China. 24 invited speakers from the three countries gave talks on their approaches mostly with mathematial and engineering perspectives on learning, neurophysiology, BMI and so on. Together with staffs and students of Beijing Normal Universities, participants enjoyed stimulating and friendly discussions. NBNI 2014 is to be held in Japan.
Photo: The new gatepost of Beijing Normal University in front of the International Communication Center in a new campus area.
For more details:
Academic Conferenses at DB-PF
- AINI 2018 Report (2018-12-27 14:13:41)
- FORCE2018 Participation Report (2018-12-26 18:06:50)
- The 75th Fujihara Seminar participation report (2018-12-18 18:14:33)
- Neuroscience 2018 participation reports (2018-11-21 17:43:56)
- INCF Japan Node Demo at the 75th FUJIHARA Seminar (Tokyo) (2018-11-20 15:07:35)
- 18th China-Japan-Korea Joint workshop, Neurobiology and Neuroinformatics, NBNI2018, Jeju Island (2018-11-20 14:42:56)
- AINI 2018: Extension of the deadline for abstract submission (2018-11-13 16:28:03)
- INCF Japan Node Demo at the JSCPB2018 (Kobe) (2018-11-06 11:13:27)
- INCF Japan Node Presentation schedule at Neuroscience 2018 San Diego, CA (2018-10-19 11:28:37)
- AINI 2018 RIKEN Wako, Dec. 21-22, 2018 (2018-09-19 15:04:32)