Dr.Ryoji Suzuki, a member of INCF Japan Node Committee and a secretary of Neuro-imaging Platform, was awarded Japan's Medal, the order of the Sacred Treasure, Gold Rays with Neck Rippon.
Furthermore, among collborators of INCF Japan Node, the following two members were awarded in 2013.
Dr. Toshio Yanagida, Director of RIKEN QBiC: Person of Cultural Merit
Dr. Yasuji Sawada, a Professor Emeritus, the University of Tohoku: The order of the Sacred Treasure, Gold Rays with Neck Rippon
Here we would like to pay our sincere respect for them on their innovative contributions in our fields.
- Call for Proposals of Collaboration Research for Development of Techniques in Brain Science Database Field (2019-03-12 23:29:15)
- An article of ViBrism DB was selcted as Nucleic Acids Research Breakthrough article (2018-11-09 17:49:41)
- Call for public comments on a standard for MRI data sets (2018-09-06 13:32:34)
- New platform released 'OpenNeuro Repository' (2018-08-08 11:41:21)
- A collegue of CNS-PF committee received the MEXT award (2018-06-20 14:36:59)
- The “Right Pointing Arrow” Optical Illusion (2018-05-28 10:47:10)
- Publication of "Creating insect brains" by Dr. Ryohei Kanzaki (2018-05-18 10:26:28)
- odML and NIX as metadata standard (2017-11-03 18:21:43)
- FY2017 Awards of Japanese Neural Network Society (2017-11-01 21:09:44)
- INCF Special Interest Groups (SIG) Launched (2017-05-30 13:05:38)