Four young members of Neuroinformatics Japan Center, Yoshihiro Okumura, Takayuki Kannon, Koji Makimura and Keiichiro Inagaki were awarded with RIKEN Technology Incentive Award FY 2013. for their contribution on Development of Innovative Neuroinformatics Platform by using XooNIps.
Photo in the award ceremony: Inagaki, Prof. Noyori, Okumura and Kannon.
- Call for Proposals of Collaboration Research for Development of Techniques in Brain Science Database Field (2019-03-12 23:29:15)
- An article of ViBrism DB was selcted as Nucleic Acids Research Breakthrough article (2018-11-09 17:49:41)
- Call for public comments on a standard for MRI data sets (2018-09-06 13:32:34)
- New platform released 'OpenNeuro Repository' (2018-08-08 11:41:21)
- A collegue of CNS-PF committee received the MEXT award (2018-06-20 14:36:59)
- The “Right Pointing Arrow” Optical Illusion (2018-05-28 10:47:10)
- Publication of "Creating insect brains" by Dr. Ryohei Kanzaki (2018-05-18 10:26:28)
- odML and NIX as metadata standard (2017-11-03 18:21:43)
- FY2017 Awards of Japanese Neural Network Society (2017-11-01 21:09:44)
- INCF Special Interest Groups (SIG) Launched (2017-05-30 13:05:38)