Meeting/Event : AINI 2018 Report
6th INCF Japan Node inernational Workshop Advances in Neuroinformatics (AINI) 2018 was held on December 21-22 at Okochi Hall, RIKEN Wako. There were 17 talks and 20 poster presentations. Participants were 89 from 5 countries in total. The main theme Neuroinformatics Infrastructure and Technologies for Open Neuroscience was discussed across sessions. We hope that these interdisciplinary and intergenerationally discussion gave participants a number of ideas or priniples in their challenges.
AINI2018 secretariat would like to acknowledge all participants for their great conibution. Please refer to the following materials on details of the workshop.
on 2018-12-27 14:13:41 (644 reads)
- AINI 2018 Report (2018-12-27 14:13:41)
- FORCE2018 Participation Report (2018-12-26 18:06:50)
- The 75th Fujihara Seminar participation report (2018-12-18 18:14:33)
- Neuroscience 2018 participation reports (2018-11-21 17:43:56)
- INCF Japan Node Demo at the 75th FUJIHARA Seminar (Tokyo) (2018-11-20 15:07:35)
- 18th China-Japan-Korea Joint workshop, Neurobiology and Neuroinformatics, NBNI2018, Jeju Island (2018-11-20 14:42:56)
- AINI 2018: Extension of the deadline for abstract submission (2018-11-13 16:28:03)
- INCF Japan Node Demo at the JSCPB2018 (Kobe) (2018-11-06 11:13:27)
- INCF Japan Node Presentation schedule at Neuroscience 2018 San Diego, CA (2018-10-19 11:28:37)
- AINI 2018 RIKEN Wako, Dec. 21-22, 2018 (2018-09-19 15:04:32)