18th China-Japan-Korea Joint Workshop on Neurobiology and Neuroinformatics was held at Jeju Island, Korea on October 14-16. The main theme was “Deep Learning with Brain Internal States”. From Japan, Drs. Doya (OIST), Fukai, Nakahara, Yamaguchi (RIKEN), Tanaka-Yamamoto (KIST) and Kojima (KBRI) gave invited talks.
Please refer to the following site for the workshop program.
NBNI 2019 is to be held in China.
- AINI 2018 Report (2018-12-27 14:13:41)
- FORCE2018 Participation Report (2018-12-26 18:06:50)
- The 75th Fujihara Seminar participation report (2018-12-18 18:14:33)
- Neuroscience 2018 participation reports (2018-11-21 17:43:56)
- INCF Japan Node Demo at the 75th FUJIHARA Seminar (Tokyo) (2018-11-20 15:07:35)
- 18th China-Japan-Korea Joint workshop, Neurobiology and Neuroinformatics, NBNI2018, Jeju Island (2018-11-20 14:42:56)
- AINI 2018: Extension of the deadline for abstract submission (2018-11-13 16:28:03)
- INCF Japan Node Demo at the JSCPB2018 (Kobe) (2018-11-06 11:13:27)
- INCF Japan Node Presentation schedule at Neuroscience 2018 San Diego, CA (2018-10-19 11:28:37)
- AINI 2018 RIKEN Wako, Dec. 21-22, 2018 (2018-09-19 15:04:32)