6th INCF Japan Node International Workshop Advances in Neuroinformatics this year is held as AINI 2018 at RIKEN Wako on December 21-22, 2018. The workshop chair is Prof. Taishin Nomura, Osaka Univerisity and the main theme of the workshop is " Neuroinformatics Infrastructure and Technologies for Open Neuroscience ".
Abstract submission and participation for Tutorial courses are now open. Also, preliminary program is now available. We look forward to your participation.
Please visit the AINI 2018 page for further information.
- AINI 2018 Report (2018-12-27 14:13:41)
- FORCE2018 Participation Report (2018-12-26 18:06:50)
- The 75th Fujihara Seminar participation report (2018-12-18 18:14:33)
- Neuroscience 2018 participation reports (2018-11-21 17:43:56)
- INCF Japan Node Demo at the 75th FUJIHARA Seminar (Tokyo) (2018-11-20 15:07:35)
- 18th China-Japan-Korea Joint workshop, Neurobiology and Neuroinformatics, NBNI2018, Jeju Island (2018-11-20 14:42:56)
- AINI 2018: Extension of the deadline for abstract submission (2018-11-13 16:28:03)
- INCF Japan Node Demo at the JSCPB2018 (Kobe) (2018-11-06 11:13:27)
- INCF Japan Node Presentation schedule at Neuroscience 2018 San Diego, CA (2018-10-19 11:28:37)
- AINI 2018 RIKEN Wako, Dec. 21-22, 2018 (2018-09-19 15:04:32)