INCF’s first Standards and Best Practice (SBP)’s program, BIDS (Brain Imaging Data Structure-a standard for organizing and describing MRI data sets)
https://f1000research.com/documents/7-1368, is ready for public comment. It is now posted to F1000 (doi: 10.7490/f1000research.1115998.1).
They suggest specifications of MRI data format and descriptive methods as metadata for measurements and cognitive experiments. Comments given within the open period of 60 days starting from August 31st will be taken into consideration in future BIDS standardization support activities. We welcome your active comments for further active participation from Japan.
For your understanding on SBP at INCF, please visit the following site.
- Call for public comments on a standard for MRI data sets (2018-09-06 13:32:34)
- New platform released 'OpenNeuro Repository' (2018-08-08 11:41:21)
- A collegue of CNS-PF committee received the MEXT award (2018-06-20 14:36:59)
- The “Right Pointing Arrow” Optical Illusion (2018-05-28 10:47:10)
- Publication of "Creating insect brains" by Dr. Ryohei Kanzaki (2018-05-18 10:26:28)
- odML and NIX as metadata standard (2017-11-03 18:21:43)
- FY2017 Awards of Japanese Neural Network Society (2017-11-01 21:09:44)
- INCF Special Interest Groups (SIG) Launched (2017-05-30 13:05:38)
- Tutorial Contents: Benham's Top (2017-05-15 18:08:00)
- ViBrism Database Renewal (2017-04-21 16:46:47)