A colleague of Dr. Kanzaki, the chairperson of CNS-PF won the 32nd Advanced Technology Award “The Prize of the Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology”. Please see the following message from Dr. Kanzaki.
We are pleased to announce that Daigo Terutsuki (a project researcher of Kanzaki laboratory) who is doing the advanced research of a bio-hybrid odorant sensor based on insect odorant receptors, and received his Ph.D. this spring, won a prize at the 32nd Advanced Technology Award “The Prize of the Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology”.
The title is “A living device as a fusion of insect technology and engineering: FET-based bio-hybrid odorant sensor using insect cells expressing insect odorant receptors”.
See the website for the 32nd Advanced Technology Award from here. (In Japanese only)
- An article of ViBrism DB was selcted as Nucleic Acids Research Breakthrough article (2018-11-09 17:49:41)
- Call for public comments on a standard for MRI data sets (2018-09-06 13:32:34)
- New platform released 'OpenNeuro Repository' (2018-08-08 11:41:21)
- A collegue of CNS-PF committee received the MEXT award (2018-06-20 14:36:59)
- The “Right Pointing Arrow” Optical Illusion (2018-05-28 10:47:10)
- Publication of "Creating insect brains" by Dr. Ryohei Kanzaki (2018-05-18 10:26:28)
- odML and NIX as metadata standard (2017-11-03 18:21:43)
- FY2017 Awards of Japanese Neural Network Society (2017-11-01 21:09:44)
- INCF Special Interest Groups (SIG) Launched (2017-05-30 13:05:38)
- Tutorial Contents: Benham's Top (2017-05-15 18:08:00)