Data Governance in international NEURO-ICT collaboration was organized by Human Brain Project in collaboration with UK ORBIT Project at University of Oxford UK on March 20-21, 2018.
Invited speakers were Jan Bjaalie (Human Brain Project). Greg Farber (NIH), Jeff Muller (EPFL), Steven Newhouse (European Bioinformatics Institute), Saila Rinne (DG-CONNECT), Karen Rommelfanger (Emory University, Neuroethics Program) and Yoko Yamaguchi (RIKEN CBS), The topics included tool developments, data management, ethics problems in human/animal data. This meeting was a valuable opportunity to enlighten a number of tough problems in the process linking data collection and data sharing in public, which are usually hidden in back of research activities. To tackle those, organization of international and domestic collaboration beyond individual projects shall be more and more important.
- International Workshop on Data Science (IWDS-2018) - Present & Future of Open Data & Open Science – (2018-06-12 11:06:50)
- Brain Summit 2018 organized by INCF at Stockholm on April 24-25 (2018-05-14 14:22:27)
- Conference on Data Governance at Oxford on March 20-21, 2018 (2018-05-14 13:23:13)
- Neuroinformatics2018 旅費支援募集のご案内 (In Japanese only) (2018-05-09 09:49:38)
- Neuroinformatics 2017 Abstract Submission Deadline Extended to May 21 (2018-05-02 11:08:42)
- Report on RIKEN OPEN DAY 2018 (2018-04-26 14:06:59)
- INCF Neuroinformatics 2018 モントリオール、アブストラクト受付中 (2018-04-18 10:40:00)
- INCF Congress Neuroinformatics Montreal (2018-02-09 18:31:13)
- NIJC demo at the 80th National Convention of Information Processing Society of Japan (IPSJ) (2018-02-08 10:43:40)
- Call for Participation in J-Node Hackathon 2018 March (2018-02-06 09:34:53)