Data Governance in international NEURO-ICT collaboration was organized by Human Brain Project in collaboration with UK ORBIT Project at University of Oxford UK on March 20-21, 2018.
Invited speakers were Jan Bjaalie (Human Brain Project). Greg Farber (NIH), Jeff Muller (EPFL), Steven Newhouse (European Bioinformatics Institute), Saila Rinne (DG-CONNECT), Karen Rommelfanger (Emory University, Neuroethics Program) and Yoko Yamaguchi (RIKEN CBS), The topics included tool developments, data management, ethics problems in human/animal data. This meeting was a valuable opportunity to enlighten a number of tough problems in the process linking data collection and data sharing in public, which are usually hidden in back of research activities. To tackle those, organization of international and domestic collaboration beyond individual projects shall be more and more important.
- Neuroscience 2018 participation reports (2018-11-21 17:43:56)
- INCF Japan Node Demo at the 75th FUJIHARA Seminar (Tokyo) (2018-11-20 15:07:35)
- 18th China-Japan-Korea Joint workshop, Neurobiology and Neuroinformatics, NBNI2018, Jeju Island (2018-11-20 14:42:56)
- AINI 2018: Extension of the deadline for abstract submission (2018-11-13 16:28:03)
- INCF Japan Node Demo at the JSCPB2018 (Kobe) (2018-11-06 11:13:27)
- INCF Japan Node Presentation schedule at Neuroscience 2018 San Diego, CA (2018-10-19 11:28:37)
- AINI 2018 RIKEN Wako, Dec. 21-22, 2018 (2018-09-19 15:04:32)
- Application deadline extended to Aug 27: J-Node Hackathon 2018 September (2018-08-21 11:02:15)
- INCF Neuroinformatics 2018 participation reports (2018-08-16 09:34:34)
- Report on the demonstration in Neuroscience 2018 Kobe (2018-08-13 15:05:18)