Meeting/Event : 情報処理学会 第80回全国大会においてNIJCより展示デモ参加
INCF Japan Node will participate in the exhibition at the 80th National Convention of Information Processing Society of Japan (IPSJ) which is to be held at Waseda University on March 13 to 15, 2017.
The exhibition will introduce the activities of NIJC and INCF Japan Node Platforms.
For details, please refer to below.
[download demo flyer(pdf)]
|Date:||March 13 (Tue)-15 (Thu), 2018|
|Venue:||Waseda University Nishi Waseda campus (Okubo, Shinjuku, Tokyo) Access|
|Title:||Research infrastructure of neuroscience developing in international network|
|Summary:||Neuroinformatics is a is a field of contact field between neuroscience and information science which involves construction of database of neuroscience, development of visualization and analysis tools for database use and development of models etc.
In collaboration with the International Neuroinformatics Integration Organization (INCF), we are promoting international standardization as well as development through collaborative research with universities and research institutions all over Japan. We will introduce our activities which have been constructed and published database and big data.
We encourage your participation.
on 2018-02-08 10:43:40 (430 reads)
- INCF Neuroinformatics 2018 モントリオール、アブストラクト受付中 (2018-04-18 10:40:00)
- INCF Congress Neuroinformatics Montreal (2018-02-09 18:31:13)
- 情報処理学会 第80回全国大会においてNIJCより展示デモ参加 (2018-02-08 10:43:40)
- Call for Participation in J-Node Hackathon 2018 March (2018-02-06 09:34:53)
- 第17回日中韓合同ワークショップNBNI2017開催報告 (2018-01-04 15:09:26)
- AINI 2017 Organization Report (2017-11-24 12:25:37)
- INCF Congress 2017 participation reports (2017-11-02 18:59:08)
- INCF Japan Node Presentation schedule at Neuroscience 2017 Washington D.C. (2017-11-01 16:08:14)
- AINI2017: “Program” released (2017-10-24 16:03:58)
- Advanced Scientific Programming in Python course at Melbourne (2017-10-12 11:11:45)