5th INCF Japan Node inernational Workshop Advances in Neuroinformatics (AINI) 2017 was held on November 20-21 at Okochi Hall, RIKEN Wako. There were 21 talks and 19 poster presentations. Participants were 91 from 7 countries in total. The main theme on education of neuroinformatics was discussed across sessions. The organizing committe hopes that these interdisciplinary and interginerationally discussion gave participants a number of ideas or priniples in their challenges.
The organizing committee would like to acknowledge all participants for their great conibution. Please refer to the following materials on details of the workshop.
- INCF Japan Node Demo at the Neuroscience 2018 (Kobe Convention Center) (2018-07-03 11:44:42)
- International Workshop on Data Science (IWDS-2018) - Present & Future of Open Data & Open Science – (2018-06-12 11:06:50)
- Brain Summit 2018 organized by INCF at Stockholm on April 24-25 (2018-05-14 14:22:27)
- Conference on Data Governance at Oxford on March 20-21, 2018 (2018-05-14 13:23:13)
- Neuroinformatics2018 旅費支援募集のご案内 (In Japanese only) (2018-05-09 09:49:38)
- Neuroinformatics 2017 Abstract Submission Deadline Extended to May 21 (2018-05-02 11:08:42)
- Report on RIKEN OPEN DAY 2018 (2018-04-26 14:06:59)
- INCF Neuroinformatics 2018 モントリオール、アブストラクト受付中 (2018-04-18 10:40:00)
- INCF Congress Neuroinformatics Montreal (2018-02-09 18:31:13)
- NIJC demo at the 80th National Convention of Information Processing Society of Japan (IPSJ) (2018-02-08 10:43:40)