5th INCF Japan Node inernational Workshop Advances in Neuroinformatics (AINI) 2017 was held on November 20-21 at Okochi Hall, RIKEN Wako. There were 21 talks and 19 poster presentations. Participants were 91 from 7 countries in total. The main theme on education of neuroinformatics was discussed across sessions. The organizing committe hopes that these interdisciplinary and interginerationally discussion gave participants a number of ideas or priniples in their challenges.
The organizing committee would like to acknowledge all participants for their great conibution. Please refer to the following materials on details of the workshop.
- INCF Congress Neuroinformatics Montreal (2018-02-09 18:31:13)
- NIJC demo at the 80th National Convention of Information Processing Society of Japan (IPSJ) (2018-02-08 10:43:40)
- Call for Participation in J-Node Hackathon 2018 March (2018-02-06 09:34:53)
- 第17回日中韓合同ワークショップNBNI2017開催報告 (2018-01-04 15:09:26)
- AINI 2017 Organization Report (2017-11-24 12:25:37)
- INCF Congress 2017 participation reports (2017-11-02 18:59:08)
- INCF Japan Node Presentation schedule at Neuroscience 2017 Washington D.C. (2017-11-01 16:08:14)
- AINI2017: “Program” released (2017-10-24 16:03:58)
- Advanced Scientific Programming in Python course at Melbourne (2017-10-12 11:11:45)
- Abstract Submission and Registration Open for NBNI 2017 (2017-10-02 16:36:00)