5th INCF Japan Node inernational Workshop Advances in Neuroinformatics (AINI) 2017 was held on November 20-21 at Okochi Hall, RIKEN Wako. There were 21 talks and 19 poster presentations. Participants were 91 from 7 countries in total. The main theme on education of neuroinformatics was discussed across sessions. The organizing committe hopes that these interdisciplinary and interginerationally discussion gave participants a number of ideas or priniples in their challenges.
The organizing committee would like to acknowledge all participants for their great conibution. Please refer to the following materials on details of the workshop.
- AINI 2018 RIKEN Wako, Dec. 21-22, 2018 (2018-09-19 15:04:32)
- Application deadline extended to Aug 27: J-Node Hackathon 2018 September (2018-08-21 11:02:15)
- INCF Neuroinformatics 2018 participation reports (2018-08-16 09:34:34)
- Report on the demonstration in Neuroscience 2018 Kobe (2018-08-13 15:05:18)
- Call for Participation in J-Node Hackathon 2018 September (2018-07-23 13:40:29)
- INCF Japan Node Demo at the Neuroscience 2018 (Kobe Convention Center) (2018-07-03 11:44:42)
- International Workshop on Data Science (IWDS-2018) - Present & Future of Open Data & Open Science – (2018-06-12 11:06:50)
- Brain Summit 2018 organized by INCF at Stockholm on April 24-25 (2018-05-14 14:22:27)
- Conference on Data Governance at Oxford on March 20-21, 2018 (2018-05-14 13:23:13)
- Neuroinformatics2018 旅費支援募集のご案内 (In Japanese only) (2018-05-09 09:49:38)