5th INCF Japan Node inernational Workshop Advances in Neuroinformatics (AINI) 2017 was held on November 20-21 at Okochi Hall, RIKEN Wako. There were 21 talks and 19 poster presentations. Participants were 91 from 7 countries in total. The main theme on education of neuroinformatics was discussed across sessions. The organizing committe hopes that these interdisciplinary and interginerationally discussion gave participants a number of ideas or priniples in their challenges.
The organizing committee would like to acknowledge all participants for their great conibution. Please refer to the following materials on details of the workshop.
- AINI 2018 Report (2018-12-27 14:13:41)
- FORCE2018 Participation Report (2018-12-26 18:06:50)
- The 75th Fujihara Seminar participation report (2018-12-18 18:14:33)
- Neuroscience 2018 participation reports (2018-11-21 17:43:56)
- INCF Japan Node Demo at the 75th FUJIHARA Seminar (Tokyo) (2018-11-20 15:07:35)
- 18th China-Japan-Korea Joint workshop, Neurobiology and Neuroinformatics, NBNI2018, Jeju Island (2018-11-20 14:42:56)
- AINI 2018: Extension of the deadline for abstract submission (2018-11-13 16:28:03)
- INCF Japan Node Demo at the JSCPB2018 (Kobe) (2018-11-06 11:13:27)
- INCF Japan Node Presentation schedule at Neuroscience 2018 San Diego, CA (2018-10-19 11:28:37)
- AINI 2018 RIKEN Wako, Dec. 21-22, 2018 (2018-09-19 15:04:32)