Japanese Neural Netwrk Society has released the award list in FY 2017. To our happiness, a number of J-Node members are included in the list as follows.
Mr. Daiki Nakamura has won the young researcher's award under supervision of Dr. Shunji Sato.
Drs. Yoshitaka Iida, Keiichiro Inagaki and Yutaka Hirata have won the best research award.
Drs. Mitsuo Kawato and Kunihiko Fukushima have won the academic award.
Shun-ichi Amari has won the best paper award.
The J-Node secretatiat would like to congraturate on their awards and express acknowledgements for their active contribution to J-Node in various aspects.
Please refer to the award list in the page of Japanese Neural Network Society. Link (in Japanese)
- A collegue of CNS-PF committee receive the MEXT award (2018-06-20 14:36:59)
- The “Right Pointing Arrow” Optical Illusion (2018-05-28 10:47:10)
- Publication of "Creating insect brains" by Dr. Ryohei Kanzaki (2018-05-18 10:26:28)
- odML and NIX as metadata standard (2017-11-03 18:21:43)
- FY2017 Awards of Japanese Neural Network Society (2017-11-01 21:09:44)
- INCF Special Interest Groups (SIG) Launched (2017-05-30 13:05:38)
- Tutorial Contents: Benham's Top (2017-05-15 18:08:00)
- ViBrism Database Renewal (2017-04-21 16:46:47)
- Brain/MINDS Data Portal has been launched (2017-03-23 11:06:33)
- New Platform KANPHOS was launched (2016-11-25 10:30:42)