This short course is held at RIKEN from Oct.2 (Mon) to Oct.6 (Fri) for promoting Open Science with EEG data sharing by developing metadata description in advanced formats. The lecturer is Dr. Roman Mouček from INCF Czech Node. See BSI Forum and the short course page for more details.
We call for registration for participation.
Details on the short course see at Tutorial Page
BSI Forum held on the first day Oct.2 11:00-12:00 see at BSI Forum page
Instruction to Participants
- To join the practice in the short course, prepare your own laptop on the day.
- If you use your own exprimental data in the short course, advance permission of the data use in your organization are expected based on your own responsibility. Besides, publication of the data and related metadata is not planned in and after this short couse.
- Please make the advanced registration on your participation.
Advance Registration Open until Sep. 28(Thu)
Submission address: Secretatiat of the Short Course, Neuroinformatics Japan Center
Submission form: Please use the form below.
----------Short Course Registration Form------------
. Your first name and last name
. Affiliation (including division or lab name)
. Domain of your research/education field and experiences
. Outline of your own experimental data if you use your own data in the short course
. Participation schedule: By checking program at a glance on the turorial page,
please choose the time slots when you can join.(please delete them when you are unavailable.)
Oct 2 AM (BSI Forum), PM
Oct 3 AM, PM
Oct 4 AM, PM
Oct 5 AM, PM
Oct 6 AM, PM
. Questions or requests if any
As for accommodation and meals during the period, please make arrangement by yourself.
Thank you for your cooperation in advance.
We look forward to seeing you on the day.
- International Workshop on Data Science (IWDS-2018) - Present & Future of Open Data & Open Science – (2018-06-12 11:06:50)
- Brain Summit 2018 organized by INCF at Stockholm on April 24-25 (2018-05-14 14:22:27)
- Conference on Data Governance at Oxford on March 20-21, 2018 (2018-05-14 13:23:13)
- Neuroinformatics2018 旅費支援募集のご案内 (In Japanese only) (2018-05-09 09:49:38)
- Neuroinformatics 2017 Abstract Submission Deadline Extended to May 21 (2018-05-02 11:08:42)
- Report on RIKEN OPEN DAY 2018 (2018-04-26 14:06:59)
- INCF Neuroinformatics 2018 モントリオール、アブストラクト受付中 (2018-04-18 10:40:00)
- INCF Congress Neuroinformatics Montreal (2018-02-09 18:31:13)
- NIJC demo at the 80th National Convention of Information Processing Society of Japan (IPSJ) (2018-02-08 10:43:40)
- Call for Participation in J-Node Hackathon 2018 March (2018-02-06 09:34:53)