On RIKEN Open Day, April 22, 2017, Neuroinformatics Japan Center demonstrated a hands-on event, " Find your subjective color by spinning a top". Materials related to the demonstration has been released at Tutorial Content page of this portal. It includes questionnaire, summary on the individual difference of subjective color seeing, how to make a top and a review article on the subjective color.
It also links related items provided by J-Node Platforms. Please visit the tutorial page.
Visit Tutorial Content Page
Related news: Demonstration Report on RIKEN Open Day
- Call for Proposals of Collaboration Research for Development of Techniques in Brain Science Database Field (2019-03-12 23:29:15)
- An article of ViBrism DB was selcted as Nucleic Acids Research Breakthrough article (2018-11-09 17:49:41)
- Call for public comments on a standard for MRI data sets (2018-09-06 13:32:34)
- New platform released 'OpenNeuro Repository' (2018-08-08 11:41:21)
- A collegue of CNS-PF committee received the MEXT award (2018-06-20 14:36:59)
- The “Right Pointing Arrow” Optical Illusion (2018-05-28 10:47:10)
- Publication of "Creating insect brains" by Dr. Ryohei Kanzaki (2018-05-18 10:26:28)
- odML and NIX as metadata standard (2017-11-03 18:21:43)
- FY2017 Awards of Japanese Neural Network Society (2017-11-01 21:09:44)
- INCF Special Interest Groups (SIG) Launched (2017-05-30 13:05:38)