On RIKEN Open Day, April 22, 2017, Neuroinformatics Japan Center demonstrated a hands-on event, " Find your subjective color by spinning a top". Materials related to the demonstration has been released at Tutorial Content page of this portal. It includes questionnaire, summary on the individual difference of subjective color seeing, how to make a top and a review article on the subjective color.
It also links related items provided by J-Node Platforms. Please visit the tutorial page.
Visit Tutorial Content Page
Related news: Demonstration Report on RIKEN Open Day
- odML and NIX as metadata standard (2017-11-03 18:21:43)
- FY2017 Awards of Japanese Neural Network Society (2017-11-01 21:09:44)
- INCF Special Interest Groups (SIG) Launched (2017-05-30 13:05:38)
- Tutorial Contents: Benham's Top (2017-05-15 18:08:00)
- ViBrism Database Renewal (2017-04-21 16:46:47)
- Brain/MINDS Data Portal has been launched (2017-03-23 11:06:33)
- New Platform KANPHOS was launched (2016-11-25 10:30:42)
- Dr. Norio Kobayashi (RIKEN) received the Best Paper Award at JIST 2016 (2016-11-17 14:11:33)
- Members of Visiome PF are winners of the 8th Illusion Contest (2016-11-17 08:10:18)
- Brain Science Dictionary is now available on Mobile devices (2015-12-08 16:22:03)