ViBrism Database (DB), a platform of the J-node, has been renewed. ViBrism DB is a database for gene expression distribution maps underlying brain structures and functions: the comprehensive 3 dimensional (3D) maps were created with Transcriptome Tomography. The DB now contains 36,558 3D maps of the adult mouse brain and 135,464 maps in total of 3 maturation stages (3 and 7 days, and 3 weeks after the birth).
The maps are searchable by gene names and IDs and virtual 3D maps are browsed on the PF website. A desktop software and datafiles for image analysis are downloadable. Expression distribution similarity between genes can be analyzed using correlation coefficients and shown as co-expression network graphs on the web site. The network tables are downloadable. If you need instructions, click “help” buttons or the “Instructions” tab on the site. A video about the Transcriptome Tomography is also seen on the PF site.
Please visit ViBrism DB by clicking HERE. (Submitted by Yuko Okamura-Oho)
- odML and NIX as metadata standard (2017-11-03 18:21:43)
- FY2017 Awards of Japanese Neural Network Society (2017-11-01 21:09:44)
- INCF Special Interest Groups (SIG) Launched (2017-05-30 13:05:38)
- Tutorial Contents: Benham's Top (2017-05-15 18:08:00)
- ViBrism Database Renewal (2017-04-21 16:46:47)
- Brain/MINDS Data Portal has been launched (2017-03-23 11:06:33)
- New Platform KANPHOS was launched (2016-11-25 10:30:42)
- Dr. Norio Kobayashi (RIKEN) received the Best Paper Award at JIST 2016 (2016-11-17 14:11:33)
- Members of Visiome PF are winners of the 8th Illusion Contest (2016-11-17 08:10:18)
- Brain Science Dictionary is now available on Mobile devices (2015-12-08 16:22:03)