The 1st Human Brain Project Curriculum workshop will be held on July 10-12, 2017. Please see the annoucement from HBP Education Programme Office below or on the HBP webpage (link).
First HBP Curriculum Workshop Series, at Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden on 10-12 July 2017.
- Research, ethics and societal impact under the title ”Responsible research: How to deal with animals and ICT in science - an ethical approach“
We kindly ask you to circulate that information within your community to reach many interested students and researchers around the globe.
Please find some general information about the workshop on theor in the attached PDF file.
Application deadline: June 1, 2017
HBP Education Programme Office
Medical University Innsbruck (MUI)
Müllerstraße 59, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
- AINI 2018 Report (2018-12-27 14:13:41)
- FORCE2018 Participation Report (2018-12-26 18:06:50)
- The 75th Fujihara Seminar participation report (2018-12-18 18:14:33)
- Neuroscience 2018 participation reports (2018-11-21 17:43:56)
- INCF Japan Node Demo at the 75th FUJIHARA Seminar (Tokyo) (2018-11-20 15:07:35)
- 18th China-Japan-Korea Joint workshop, Neurobiology and Neuroinformatics, NBNI2018, Jeju Island (2018-11-20 14:42:56)
- AINI 2018: Extension of the deadline for abstract submission (2018-11-13 16:28:03)
- INCF Japan Node Demo at the JSCPB2018 (Kobe) (2018-11-06 11:13:27)
- INCF Japan Node Presentation schedule at Neuroscience 2018 San Diego, CA (2018-10-19 11:28:37)
- AINI 2018 RIKEN Wako, Dec. 21-22, 2018 (2018-09-19 15:04:32)