The 1st Human Brain Project Curriculum workshop will be held on July 10-12, 2017. Please see the annoucement from HBP Education Programme Office below or on the HBP webpage (link).
First HBP Curriculum Workshop Series, at Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden on 10-12 July 2017.
- Research, ethics and societal impact under the title ”Responsible research: How to deal with animals and ICT in science - an ethical approach“
We kindly ask you to circulate that information within your community to reach many interested students and researchers around the globe.
Please find some general information about the workshop on theor in the attached PDF file.
Application deadline: June 1, 2017
HBP Education Programme Office
Medical University Innsbruck (MUI)
Müllerstraße 59, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
- International Workshop on Data Science (IWDS-2018) - Present & Future of Open Data & Open Science – (2018-06-12 11:06:50)
- Brain Summit 2018 organized by INCF at Stockholm on April 24-25 (2018-05-14 14:22:27)
- Conference on Data Governance at Oxford on March 20-21, 2018 (2018-05-14 13:23:13)
- Neuroinformatics2018 旅費支援募集のご案内 (In Japanese only) (2018-05-09 09:49:38)
- Neuroinformatics 2017 Abstract Submission Deadline Extended to May 21 (2018-05-02 11:08:42)
- Report on RIKEN OPEN DAY 2018 (2018-04-26 14:06:59)
- INCF Neuroinformatics 2018 モントリオール、アブストラクト受付中 (2018-04-18 10:40:00)
- INCF Congress Neuroinformatics Montreal (2018-02-09 18:31:13)
- NIJC demo at the 80th National Convention of Information Processing Society of Japan (IPSJ) (2018-02-08 10:43:40)
- Call for Participation in J-Node Hackathon 2018 March (2018-02-06 09:34:53)