The 1st Human Brain Project Curriculum workshop will be held on July 10-12, 2017. Please see the annoucement from HBP Education Programme Office below or on the HBP webpage (link).
First HBP Curriculum Workshop Series, at Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden on 10-12 July 2017.
- Research, ethics and societal impact under the title ”Responsible research: How to deal with animals and ICT in science - an ethical approach“
We kindly ask you to circulate that information within your community to reach many interested students and researchers around the globe.
Please find some general information about the workshop on theor in the attached PDF file.
Application deadline: June 1, 2017
HBP Education Programme Office
Medical University Innsbruck (MUI)
Müllerstraße 59, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
- INCF Congress Neuroinformatics Montreal (2018-02-09 18:31:13)
- NIJC demo at the 80th National Convention of Information Processing Society of Japan (IPSJ) (2018-02-08 10:43:40)
- Call for Participation in J-Node Hackathon 2018 March (2018-02-06 09:34:53)
- 第17回日中韓合同ワークショップNBNI2017開催報告 (2018-01-04 15:09:26)
- AINI 2017 Organization Report (2017-11-24 12:25:37)
- INCF Congress 2017 participation reports (2017-11-02 18:59:08)
- INCF Japan Node Presentation schedule at Neuroscience 2017 Washington D.C. (2017-11-01 16:08:14)
- AINI2017: “Program” released (2017-10-24 16:03:58)
- Advanced Scientific Programming in Python course at Melbourne (2017-10-12 11:11:45)
- Abstract Submission and Registration Open for NBNI 2017 (2017-10-02 16:36:00)