INCF Malaysia Node is arranging a summer course, the IBRO-APRC School on Neuroinformatics and Brain Network Analysis, in Kuala Lumpur on August 2-16, just before the 2017 INCF Neuroinformatics Congress. Please see the announcement by INCF Secretariat below.
A summer course, the IBRO-APRC School on Neuroinformatics and Brain Network Analysis, in Kuala Lumpur on August 2-16
It is sponsored by IBRO and co-sponsored by INCF. The course will teach advanced techniques in brain functional and structural network/connectivity analysis, including open source pipelines and workflows in neuroimaging analysis.Graduate students with a trans-disciplinary background in neuroscience, clinical brain sciences, computer science or engineering are welcome to apply. The ideal candidates should possess programming skills (ideally Python), some knowledge of human brain anatomy and function and rudimentary familiarity with MRI neuroimaging modalities. For selected applicants, the costs for return flight, meals, and accommodation in Kuala Lumpur will all be covered.
Application deadline: April 2, 2017 (11:59 p.m. CET)
For more information about the summer course, please see here.
International Neuroinformatics Coordinating Facility
Nobels väg 15 A
SE-171 77 Stockholm
- NBNI 2017 RIKEN Wako, Sep 30 - Dec 1 (2017-08-17 13:57:40)
- NIX-odML Global Hackathon 2017 in Japan (2017-08-16 18:00:08)
- Report on the demonstration in Neuroscience 2017 Makuhari (2017-08-16 17:02:00)
- Nodes Workshop in May 2017 Oslo Report (2017-08-15 17:31:21)
- Announcement for Advances in Neuroinformatics (AINI)2017 (2017-07-20 10:30:32)
- INCF Japan Node Demo at the Neuroscience 2017 in Makuhari, Chiba (2017-07-11 10:28:56)
- JNNS 2017, Sep 20-22 Kitakyusyu (2017-06-19 11:41:22)
- AINI 2017 RIKEN Wako, Nov. 20-21, 2017 (2017-05-16 12:50:29)
- Neuroinformatics 2017 Abstract Submission Deadline Extended to May 30 (2017-05-08 16:12:20)
- Demonstration Report on RIKEN OPEN DAY (2017-04-24 16:22:47)