INCF Malaysia Node is arranging a summer course, the IBRO-APRC School on Neuroinformatics and Brain Network Analysis, in Kuala Lumpur on August 2-16, just before the 2017 INCF Neuroinformatics Congress. Please see the announcement by INCF Secretariat below.
A summer course, the IBRO-APRC School on Neuroinformatics and Brain Network Analysis, in Kuala Lumpur on August 2-16
It is sponsored by IBRO and co-sponsored by INCF. The course will teach advanced techniques in brain functional and structural network/connectivity analysis, including open source pipelines and workflows in neuroimaging analysis.Graduate students with a trans-disciplinary background in neuroscience, clinical brain sciences, computer science or engineering are welcome to apply. The ideal candidates should possess programming skills (ideally Python), some knowledge of human brain anatomy and function and rudimentary familiarity with MRI neuroimaging modalities. For selected applicants, the costs for return flight, meals, and accommodation in Kuala Lumpur will all be covered.
Application deadline: April 2, 2017 (11:59 p.m. CET)
For more information about the summer course, please see here.
International Neuroinformatics Coordinating Facility
Nobels väg 15 A
SE-171 77 Stockholm
- INCF Congress Neuroinformatics Montreal (2018-02-09 18:31:13)
- NIJC demo at the 80th National Convention of Information Processing Society of Japan (IPSJ) (2018-02-08 10:43:40)
- Call for Participation in J-Node Hackathon 2018 March (2018-02-06 09:34:53)
- 第17回日中韓合同ワークショップNBNI2017開催報告 (2018-01-04 15:09:26)
- AINI 2017 Organization Report (2017-11-24 12:25:37)
- INCF Congress 2017 participation reports (2017-11-02 18:59:08)
- INCF Japan Node Presentation schedule at Neuroscience 2017 Washington D.C. (2017-11-01 16:08:14)
- AINI2017: “Program” released (2017-10-24 16:03:58)
- Advanced Scientific Programming in Python course at Melbourne (2017-10-12 11:11:45)
- Abstract Submission and Registration Open for NBNI 2017 (2017-10-02 16:36:00)