INCF Malaysia Node is arranging a summer course, the IBRO-APRC School on Neuroinformatics and Brain Network Analysis, in Kuala Lumpur on August 2-16, just before the 2017 INCF Neuroinformatics Congress. Please see the announcement by INCF Secretariat below.
A summer course, the IBRO-APRC School on Neuroinformatics and Brain Network Analysis, in Kuala Lumpur on August 2-16
It is sponsored by IBRO and co-sponsored by INCF. The course will teach advanced techniques in brain functional and structural network/connectivity analysis, including open source pipelines and workflows in neuroimaging analysis.Graduate students with a trans-disciplinary background in neuroscience, clinical brain sciences, computer science or engineering are welcome to apply. The ideal candidates should possess programming skills (ideally Python), some knowledge of human brain anatomy and function and rudimentary familiarity with MRI neuroimaging modalities. For selected applicants, the costs for return flight, meals, and accommodation in Kuala Lumpur will all be covered.
Application deadline: April 2, 2017 (11:59 p.m. CET)
For more information about the summer course, please see here.
International Neuroinformatics Coordinating Facility
Nobels väg 15 A
SE-171 77 Stockholm
- AINI 2018 Report (2018-12-27 14:13:41)
- FORCE2018 Participation Report (2018-12-26 18:06:50)
- The 75th Fujihara Seminar participation report (2018-12-18 18:14:33)
- Neuroscience 2018 participation reports (2018-11-21 17:43:56)
- INCF Japan Node Demo at the 75th FUJIHARA Seminar (Tokyo) (2018-11-20 15:07:35)
- 18th China-Japan-Korea Joint workshop, Neurobiology and Neuroinformatics, NBNI2018, Jeju Island (2018-11-20 14:42:56)
- AINI 2018: Extension of the deadline for abstract submission (2018-11-13 16:28:03)
- INCF Japan Node Demo at the JSCPB2018 (Kobe) (2018-11-06 11:13:27)
- INCF Japan Node Presentation schedule at Neuroscience 2018 San Diego, CA (2018-10-19 11:28:37)
- AINI 2018 RIKEN Wako, Dec. 21-22, 2018 (2018-09-19 15:04:32)