RIKEN Open Day Wako 2017 will be held on April 22 (Sat). This event gives a good opportunity for everyone to become familiar with science developed at RIKEN. It is admission free. Neuroinformatics Japan Center (NIJC) will have hands-on event called "Let's find your own color by turning a spinning top!". We will also have demonstration on Neuroinfomatics developed at INCF Japan Node and the database of Japan's Brain Mapping Project, "Brain/MINDS". Visit us and enjoy our latest activities. For more information, please refer to RIKEN Open Day website here (in Japanese).
Date & Time: April 22 (Sat.) 9:30−16:30 (16:00 Last entrance)
Place of demonstration by Neuroinformatics Japan Center: 3F Seminar Room, RIKEN BSI Central Bldg.
(2-1 Hirosawa Wako City, Saitama) Access Map
- INCF Congress Neuroinformatics Montreal (2018-02-09 18:31:13)
- NIJC demo at the 80th National Convention of Information Processing Society of Japan (IPSJ) (2018-02-08 10:43:40)
- Call for Participation in J-Node Hackathon 2018 March (2018-02-06 09:34:53)
- 第17回日中韓合同ワークショップNBNI2017開催報告 (2018-01-04 15:09:26)
- AINI 2017 Organization Report (2017-11-24 12:25:37)
- INCF Congress 2017 participation reports (2017-11-02 18:59:08)
- INCF Japan Node Presentation schedule at Neuroscience 2017 Washington D.C. (2017-11-01 16:08:14)
- AINI2017: “Program” released (2017-10-24 16:03:58)
- Advanced Scientific Programming in Python course at Melbourne (2017-10-12 11:11:45)
- Abstract Submission and Registration Open for NBNI 2017 (2017-10-02 16:36:00)