RIKEN Open Day Wako 2017 will be held on April 22 (Sat). This event gives a good opportunity for everyone to become familiar with science developed at RIKEN. It is admission free. Neuroinformatics Japan Center (NIJC) will have hands-on event called "Let's find your own color by turning a spinning top!". We will also have demonstration on Neuroinfomatics developed at INCF Japan Node and the database of Japan's Brain Mapping Project, "Brain/MINDS". Visit us and enjoy our latest activities. For more information, please refer to RIKEN Open Day website here (in Japanese).
Date & Time: April 22 (Sat.) 9:30−16:30 (16:00 Last entrance)
Place of demonstration by Neuroinformatics Japan Center: 3F Seminar Room, RIKEN BSI Central Bldg.
(2-1 Hirosawa Wako City, Saitama) Access Map
- AINI 2018 Report (2018-12-27 14:13:41)
- FORCE2018 Participation Report (2018-12-26 18:06:50)
- The 75th Fujihara Seminar participation report (2018-12-18 18:14:33)
- Neuroscience 2018 participation reports (2018-11-21 17:43:56)
- INCF Japan Node Demo at the 75th FUJIHARA Seminar (Tokyo) (2018-11-20 15:07:35)
- 18th China-Japan-Korea Joint workshop, Neurobiology and Neuroinformatics, NBNI2018, Jeju Island (2018-11-20 14:42:56)
- AINI 2018: Extension of the deadline for abstract submission (2018-11-13 16:28:03)
- INCF Japan Node Demo at the JSCPB2018 (Kobe) (2018-11-06 11:13:27)
- INCF Japan Node Presentation schedule at Neuroscience 2018 San Diego, CA (2018-10-19 11:28:37)
- AINI 2018 RIKEN Wako, Dec. 21-22, 2018 (2018-09-19 15:04:32)