Brainhack Global 2017 Japan was held at RIKEN BSI from March 2 to 4. Researchers and students in brain science and information science all over Japan, totally 28 people (including 2 people from web) participated in this event. On the first day, March 2, through the flash talks and group discussions, participants decided to develop on 8 themes (Web 3D Viewer, odML - NIX, Registration, Semantic wiki of insect brain, DeepNets for fMRI, Estimator of neutral network, MRI metadata for data sharing, XooNIps extension for external viewer) and started collaborative works in individual groups.
On March 3, Dr. Hiroaki Wagatsuma from Kyushu Institute of Technology (Chairperson of Dynamic Brain Platform) gave a seminar on database development using NIX and odML and Dr. Yoko Yamaguchi from NIJC organized the meeting on Metadata for MRI data sharing. In the afternoon of the final day March 4, all group made presentation on their achievements. Though the period was short and groups were created on the day among novel members, their achievements were found remarkable. It is a great honor for the hackathon secretariat to get active participation of all the participants. The secretariat would like to send sincere thanks to all. Please click here for the photo on Flickr. Research achievements will be disclosed on the official site later.
- NBNI 2017 RIKEN Wako, Sep 30 - Dec 1 (2017-08-17 13:57:40)
- NIX-odML Global Hackathon 2017 in Japan (2017-08-16 18:00:08)
- Report on the demonstration in Neuroscience 2017 Makuhari (2017-08-16 17:02:00)
- Nodes Workshop in May 2017 Oslo Report (2017-08-15 17:31:21)
- Announcement for Advances in Neuroinformatics (AINI)2017 (2017-07-20 10:30:32)
- INCF Japan Node Demo at the Neuroscience 2017 in Makuhari, Chiba (2017-07-11 10:28:56)
- JNNS 2017, Sep 20-22 Kitakyusyu (2017-06-19 11:41:22)
- AINI 2017 RIKEN Wako, Nov. 20-21, 2017 (2017-05-16 12:50:29)
- Neuroinformatics 2017 Abstract Submission Deadline Extended to May 30 (2017-05-08 16:12:20)
- Demonstration Report on RIKEN OPEN DAY (2017-04-24 16:22:47)