Brainhack Global 2017 Japan was held at RIKEN BSI from March 2 to 4. Researchers and students in brain science and information science all over Japan, totally 28 people (including 2 people from web) participated in this event. On the first day, March 2, through the flash talks and group discussions, participants decided to develop on 8 themes (Web 3D Viewer, odML - NIX, Registration, Semantic wiki of insect brain, DeepNets for fMRI, Estimator of neutral network, MRI metadata for data sharing, XooNIps extension for external viewer) and started collaborative works in individual groups.
On March 3, Dr. Hiroaki Wagatsuma from Kyushu Institute of Technology (Chairperson of Dynamic Brain Platform) gave a seminar on database development using NIX and odML and Dr. Yoko Yamaguchi from NIJC organized the meeting on Metadata for MRI data sharing. In the afternoon of the final day March 4, all group made presentation on their achievements. Though the period was short and groups were created on the day among novel members, their achievements were found remarkable. It is a great honor for the hackathon secretariat to get active participation of all the participants. The secretariat would like to send sincere thanks to all. Please click here for the photo on Flickr. Research achievements will be disclosed on the official site later.
- INCF Congress Neuroinformatics Montreal (2018-02-09 18:31:13)
- NIJC demo at the 80th National Convention of Information Processing Society of Japan (IPSJ) (2018-02-08 10:43:40)
- Call for Participation in J-Node Hackathon 2018 March (2018-02-06 09:34:53)
- 第17回日中韓合同ワークショップNBNI2017開催報告 (2018-01-04 15:09:26)
- AINI 2017 Organization Report (2017-11-24 12:25:37)
- INCF Congress 2017 participation reports (2017-11-02 18:59:08)
- INCF Japan Node Presentation schedule at Neuroscience 2017 Washington D.C. (2017-11-01 16:08:14)
- AINI2017: “Program” released (2017-10-24 16:03:58)
- Advanced Scientific Programming in Python course at Melbourne (2017-10-12 11:11:45)
- Abstract Submission and Registration Open for NBNI 2017 (2017-10-02 16:36:00)