Brainhack Global 2017 Japan will be held at the RIKEN BSI for 3 days from March 2-4. Brainhack is a unique conference that cooperates with researchers around the world on brain and neuroscience projects to promote information sharing and joint development. Brainhack Global 2017 is a huge event held at the same time in 40 regions in 17 countries. The Brainhack Global 2017 Japan is an event where researchers have an oppourtuntiy to collaborate on projects and related developments, share knowledge and engage in cooperative planning. We are waiting for your participation.
Date: March 2(Thu)-4(Sat), 2017
Place: RIKEN BSI (2-1, Hirosawa, Wako Saitama, Japan) Access
Application Deadline: February 16 (Thu), 2017
Number of applicants: 20 at most
*For more information, please visit here.
- AINI 2018 Report (2018-12-27 14:13:41)
- FORCE2018 Participation Report (2018-12-26 18:06:50)
- The 75th Fujihara Seminar participation report (2018-12-18 18:14:33)
- Neuroscience 2018 participation reports (2018-11-21 17:43:56)
- INCF Japan Node Demo at the 75th FUJIHARA Seminar (Tokyo) (2018-11-20 15:07:35)
- 18th China-Japan-Korea Joint workshop, Neurobiology and Neuroinformatics, NBNI2018, Jeju Island (2018-11-20 14:42:56)
- AINI 2018: Extension of the deadline for abstract submission (2018-11-13 16:28:03)
- INCF Japan Node Demo at the JSCPB2018 (Kobe) (2018-11-06 11:13:27)
- INCF Japan Node Presentation schedule at Neuroscience 2018 San Diego, CA (2018-10-19 11:28:37)
- AINI 2018 RIKEN Wako, Dec. 21-22, 2018 (2018-09-19 15:04:32)