J-Node Hackathon 2016 July will be held on July 23-25 at Shonan Village (Hayama, Kanagawa). We invite guests from Neuroimaging Data Sharing (NIDASH) Task Force and hold tutorials of their philosophy and implementation of their NEUROIMAGING DATA MODEL (NIDM). We hope International collaborations and exchange between NIDASH and J-Node Hackathon activities will enhance the software development of neuroinfomatics data sharing and integrations.
Date: July 23(Sat) -25(Mon), 2016
Place: Shonan Village Center (1560-39 Kamiyamaguchi, Hayama, Kanagawa 240-
July 4, 7 AM Extended. Registration finished.
For more information, please visit here.
- AINI 2018 Report (2018-12-27 14:13:41)
- FORCE2018 Participation Report (2018-12-26 18:06:50)
- The 75th Fujihara Seminar participation report (2018-12-18 18:14:33)
- Neuroscience 2018 participation reports (2018-11-21 17:43:56)
- INCF Japan Node Demo at the 75th FUJIHARA Seminar (Tokyo) (2018-11-20 15:07:35)
- 18th China-Japan-Korea Joint workshop, Neurobiology and Neuroinformatics, NBNI2018, Jeju Island (2018-11-20 14:42:56)
- AINI 2018: Extension of the deadline for abstract submission (2018-11-13 16:28:03)
- INCF Japan Node Demo at the JSCPB2018 (Kobe) (2018-11-06 11:13:27)
- INCF Japan Node Presentation schedule at Neuroscience 2018 San Diego, CA (2018-10-19 11:28:37)
- AINI 2018 RIKEN Wako, Dec. 21-22, 2018 (2018-09-19 15:04:32)