Brain Atlas Hackathon 2015 (BAH2015)
Brain Atlas Ideathon/Hackathon aims to promote connections between neuroscience database and brain atlas across J-Node platforms and related resources. Ideathon and Hackathon are provided for information exchange and collaborative software development.
Schedule of events
The policy on research achievements for the Hackathon is as shown below:
- When an achievement involves alteration of an existing software platform, licensing is subject to the original software.
- When an achievement is newly developed by an individual, it is released and managed in an open source public repository, such as J-Node software center or GitHub.
- In some circumstances, full disclosure may not be available due to research ethics.
- Copyright of an achievement belongs to the developer, but it will be treated as a result of J-Node(NIJC) activity.
- Organed by INCF Japan Node Brain Atlas Hackathon Working Group (BAH-WG)
- Chair Tomoki KAZAWA Research Center for Advanced Science and Technology (RCAST), The University of Tokyo
- Secretariat Neuroinformatics Japan Center, RIKEN Brain Science Institute
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org c/o Neuroinformatics Japan Center