Venue ※ please refer to RIKEN Campus Map for the building numbers in ( )
The reception desk will be placed in the lobby of Okochi Hall, Laser Science Laboratory (C32)
The venues for each sessions will take place at the following locations:
- Keynote lectures and Organized sessions : Okochi Hall, Laser Science Laboratory (C32)
- Poster sessions: Meeting Room, Welfare and Conference Bldg. (C61) 2F
- Tutorial Courses (3 courses) : Meeting Room, Welfare and Conference Bldg. (C61) 2F
To the Presenters
To the Speakers in Oral Sessions (Keynote Lectures and Organized Sessions)
You are requested to check your own computer by connecting to the projector in the venue at/or earlier than the break time prior to your talk session. For details, please contact the reception desk.
Your presentation hours will include approximately five minutes of Q&A.
To Poster Presenters (Poster Sessions)
- Poster Size A0 (841 mm W and 1,189 mm H)
- All posters should be put up from 9:00 until the lunch break (13:20) on December 21.
- The poster boards will be marked with numbers referring to those stated in the program book.
- Poster removal should be done from the end of the poster session until 9:30 on December 22.
- During the Poster Core Time at least one presenter should stand by the poster.
- Odd ID numbers are the posters on the Core Time I. Even ID numbers are the posters on the Core Time II.
- As anyone can enter the venue, please be careful not to leave your valuables such as PC unattended.
All participants except for RIKEN employees need to get an entrance card at the guard station near the west gate of RIKEN. Please get the card at the guard station every morning and return it to the guard station every evening. Pre-registered participants may receive the name card on arrival at the venue. Please mention your name at the guard station and that you are participating AINI2018 workshop. For the second day, you may enter by showing the name card to the guard.
Opening Hours of the reception desk
Friday December 21 9:00-18:00
Saturday December 22 9:00-10:30
Internet & Charging Devices
Wi-Fi is available at the venue.
Reference index for Abstracts
KL: Keynote Lecture
OS: Organized Session
PS: Poster Session
Abstracts Online publication
Restaurants on campus are as follows. Please refer to the .
- Cafeteria (C61) 1F open hours: 11:45 - 13:30 ※Closed on Saturday 22nd
- Hirosawa Club (C72) open hours: 11:30 - 13:30 ※Closed on Saturday 22nd
- Tully’s Coffee (C51) open hours: weekdays 8:30 -18:30 Saturday 11:30 -15:30
※Cafeteria and Hirosawa Club only accept Suica/PASMO (prepaid IC card) for the payment
※Cafeteria and Hirosawa Club are closed on Saturday 22nd. We recommend that you prepare your own lunch.
- Lobby of Okochi Hall (C32) : workshop hours
- Welfare and Conference Bldg. (C61) : December 21, 13:20-15:10
Date & Time: December 21, 18:00-20:00
Place: Hirosawa Club (C72)
Please pay at the reception desk at Laser Science Laboratory (C32) on arrival.
※Advance registration required.
AINI 2018 Secretariat
Neuroinformatics Unit (NIU), Integrative Computational Brain Science Collaboration Center, RIKEN Center for Brain Science (CBS)
2-1 Hirosawa Wako Saitama 351-0198 JAPAN