The Keynote lectures and Oral sessions will take place at Building 3-S, ENEOS Hall, Research Center for Advanced Science and Technology (RCAST), The University of Tokyo. Poster sessions will take place in Room 156 and the Entrance Hall Lobby Foyer (3-S, 1F)
Opening Hours of the reception desk
Thursday Nov 26 9:30-17:30
Friday Nov 27 9:30-12:10
Internet & Charging Devices
WIFI is available at the venue.
Electrical sockets are available in Lounge M2F for charging devices.
To Speakers in Oral Sessions (Keynote Lectures and Oral Sessions)
- You are requested to check your own computer by connecting to the projector in the venue at or earlier than the break time prior to your talk session. Please contact to the reception desk on details of the check.
- Your talk session is shown at in AINI 2015 official site.
To Poster Presenters (Poster Sessions)
- Poster Size A0 (841 mm W and 1189 mm H)
- All posters should be put up in room 156 and the Lobby (Foyer) from 9:30 until the morning break on Nov 26.
- The poster boards will be marked with numbers referring to those stated in the abstract book.
- Poster removal should be done after the end of the workshop.
- At Poster Core Time at least one presenter should stand by the poster.
- Odd ID numbers are the posters on the Core Time I. Even ID numbers are the posters on the Core Time II.
Reference index for Abstracts
KL: Keynote Lecture
OS: Organized Session
PS: Poster Session
TS: Tutorial Session
Abstracts Online publication
All Abstracts will be published on-line with DOI at INCF Japan Node portal website.
Restaurants in the campus, please refer to the RCAST Campus Map (p.74).
- Univ. Co-op Refectory
- Italian Restaurant “Capo Pellicano”
Take-away food is also available in the Univ. Co-op Store and at the Box Lunch Stand “Neo-Yataimura” in open space. Tea will be served at Room 156.
Date & Time: November 26, 17:30-18:30
Meeting Place: The Lobby (Foyer), Building 3-S 1F
Details: The Tour of Kanzaki Laboratory (RCAST, The University of Tokyo).
※Advance registration required.
Date & Time: November 26, 18:30-20:30
Place: Italian Restaurant “Capo Pellicano”
Fee: Regular 5,000yen, Student 3,000yen
Please pay at the reception desk on arrival.
※Advance registration required.
※Note that cancellation fee will occur after 25th November for resistered participants.
Wind Tunnel Tour
Date & Time: November 27, 13:30-14:00
Meeting Place: The Lobby (Foyer), Building 3-S 1F at 13:20
Details: The Tour of the wind tunnel facilities in RCAST: 3 meter wind tunnel, three-dimensional flow visualization wind tunnel, and atmospheric turbulence wind tunnel. Guide: Ryohei KANZAKI
Research Center for Advanced Science and Technology (RCAST), The University of Tokyo
※Advance reservation is NOT required.
AINI 2015 Secretariat
Neuroinformatics Japan Center (NIJC) RIKEN Brain Science Institute (BSI)
2-1 Hirosawa Wako Saitama 351-0198 JAPAN
Access to Venue
Building 3-S, ENEOS Hall, Research Center for Advanced Science and Technology (RCAST)
The University of Tokyo
(4-6-1 Komaba, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 153-8904 JAPAN)
8 minutes walk from Higashi-Kitazawa, Odakyu Line
12 minutes walk from Yoyogi-Uehara, Odakyu Line
10 minutes walk from Komaba-Todaimae, Inokashira Line
10 minutes walk from Ikenoue, Inokashira Line
Please refer the RCAT website.